If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Croissants

Croissant, croissant, everyone is doing croissant now, homemade we have 温馨小屋http://felvinc.blogspot.com/2009/03/croissants_26.html and quick& simple way we have Twister http://twister733.blogspot.com/2009/04/twister-croissant.html.

Since tested croissant in Switzerland, I'm eagerly wanted to try to bake croissant by myself, thus I follow homemade way of 温馨小屋 recipe.

- This was that one I tasted in Switzerland, I like it very much.



















- My own version, still can't compete with Swiss' one...but the taste was not too bad.




















- croissant, not too bad for 1st time...




















- croissant with Mozzarella cheese, I think use Cheddar cheese will taste even better.




Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Colin Woon said...

Ooooo...looks very good!

Not bad for 1st time. Your own version looks very good!

温馨小屋 said...

做得很好噢!做面包是不是也很有成就感?
你孩子一定很喜欢吃,对吧?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, still have room to improve,,need many try and try..

Felvinc, Thanks for your recipe, my kids sure like it.

Big Boys Oven said...

! thanks for dropping by! will be back for more of your exploration!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

BigBoyOven, Thanks for dropping by my house.

Nancymommy said...

哇...厉害啦...每家都有可颂香,很想吃啦...

米亚 said...

A croissant trend is starting up now! Emily, yours look really mouth-watering, excellent!

Bakeling said...

First doing the croissant already
似模似样的! Practise make perfect .
If you keep doing it until you think perfect ,then you can open a croissant 专卖店了!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, you should try to bake it also.

米亚, Thanks.

Bakeling, you must promise to become my first customer lor, hehehe..

Nancymommy said...

oO...no..no..我在减肥中,只可以看啦...

米亚 said...

I was originally thinking about trying out your croissant tonight, but had to cancel after a long-exhausting time at work... Cant wait to see this new food invention this weekend though... *excited*

米亚 said...

Hm..~~~ I think mozarella will taste good! I like mozzarella~~~ Have you heard of HALOUMI??? it is my favourite cheeseee~~~ It is easy to get it at my place, not sure about malaysia cause I havent been back for so long... I think you will like haloumi~~~

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

米亚,HALOUMI, never heard before, I will find out from the supermarket here..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin