If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Butter Prawn


This butter prawn is my kids favorite dish, it is difference from outside restaurant which they cook it dry type and no gravy. My kids prefer the wet type with some gravy. After they peeling the prawn shell, they will dip the prawn into the gravy, the taste is wonderful. I even add the egg omelet, when egg soak with the gravy, the taste is fabulous. The idea was given by my sister in law.

3 comments:

Nancymommy said...

I like this type cook not too dry. I like the dishes got gravy.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

ya, it is very tasty, just add a lot of milk before you switch off the fire, then you can get the gravy.

温馨小屋 said...

mm..looks tasty..my son like to eat prawn as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin